- 2 stalks peppermint
- handful of Alfalfa Sprouts
- 2 Spirulina tablets or another green powder
- 1 cucumber
- 1 kiwi
- 1 banana
- 2 broccoli floret
- 1 silverbeet leaf (or kale, baby spinach, swiss chard)
- 125ml coconut water (optional)
- juice from 2 squeezed oranges
- 100 ml of Guava juice (if not available use more orange or apple juice)
- 2 tsp of Chia seeds or flaxseeds (if you have them, excellent source of omega 3 EFA)
Blend till it is smooth!
You can virtually throw ANYTHING in the blender, be creative and try new things. Use different fruits and different greens. It’s very exciting when you have FINALLY found the Green Smoothie you LOVE. It makes eating vegetables a breeze.